Our villas / apartments can be pre-booked via the reservation form on our website or by phone or e-mail. Informing that your reservation request has been received by Solo Villa, where your reservation information and the total amount are specified in GBP or EURO or USD or TL, after you reach you via e-mail or SMS or telephone, 2 (two) working days for villa / apart distant dates, close dates It is reserved and kept on your behalf so that you can make your deposit payment for 1 (one) business day. The deposit amount you need to pay and our bank account numbers will also be notified to you by e-mail, SMS or phone after the availability of the villa / apartment is confirmed. The deposit within 2 (two) business days for Distant Dates and 1 (one) business day for near future dates; Money order, EFT, Credit Card payment etc. In case of failure, Solo Villa reserves the right to cancel the pre-reservation and receive another reservation for the villa / apartment without informing the customer. In order for your Villa / Apart reservation to be finalized, the remaining part of the amount to be determined mutually, not exceeding 30% of the total rental price of the villa / apart, and the remaining part and the broken, damaged, loss, loss, etc. specified on the villa properties page. The deposit must be paid to Solo Villa in cash on the day of entry to the villa / apartment. It is not possible to enter our villas / apartments without the "Villa / Apart Rental Agreement" signed mutually at the entrance of the villa / apart and the remaining payment and damage deposit (in cash). For this reason, in order to prevent unjust treatment, it is strongly reminded that these amounts are prepared in cash on the day of arrival at the villa / apartment.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION CONDITIONS AND REFUND CONDITIONS
From the moment you pay the prepayment amount of the villa / apartment price deposited to our account (with EFT, or Money Order, or ’single payment or installment’, or Cash, or Mail Order), 30 days to your villa / apartment check-in date In cancellations made until the stay, all your prepayment fee will be lost, because all of this payment has been made to the villa / apart owner as a prepayment. You have to pay the remaining amount in advance at the entrance to the villa / apartment. If you want to cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days before your villa / apartment check-in date, 50% (Fifty percent) of the remaining payment amount will be collected from the customer. If the cancellation of the reservation takes place 14 days or less before the check-in date or if the villa / apartment is not entered and there is no accommodation in the villa / apartment, the remaining amount will be collected from the customer.
In the event that the customer pays the entire price of the villa / apartment to Solo Villa (by EFT, or Money Order, or in advance), according to the customer’s own request, 35% (Thirty-five percent) of the price paid for cancellations made until 30 days to the villa / apartment ) will light up. The remaining 65% (Sixty-five percent) is returned to an account number that you will notify, and shipping costs are deducted from this money. Because 35% (Thirty five percent) of this payment was made to the villa / apartment owner as a prepayment. If you want to cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days before your villa / apartment check-in date, 67.5% (Sixty-seven and a half percent) of the amount you paid will be charged. The remaining 32.5% (Thirty-two and a half) is returned to an account number that you will notify, and shipping costs are deducted from this money. Because there is very little time left to the date of stay, so the probability of being rented to another customer is very low. If the cancellation of the reservation takes place 14 days or less before the check-in date or if the villa / apartment is not entered and there is no accommodation in the villa / apartment, no part of the paid amount will be refunded to the customer.